Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Mathematical Inequalities
Автор: Pachpatte B.G.
The book addresses many important new developments in the field. All the topics covered are of great interest to the readers because such inequalities have become a major tool in the analysis of various branches of mathematics.
* It contains a variety of inequalities which find numerous applications in various branches of mathematics.
* It contains many inequalities which have only recently appeared in the literature and cannot yet be found in other books.
* It will be a valuable reference for someone requiring a result about inequalities for use in some applications in various other branches of mathematics.
* Each chapter ends with some miscellaneous inequalities for futher study.
* The work will be of interest to researchers working both in pure and applied mathematics, and it could also be used as the text for an advanced graduate course.