Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Real-Time Optimization by Extremum-Seeking Control
Авторы: Ariyur K.B., Kristic M.
An up-close look at the theory behind and application of extremum seeking Originally developed as a method of adaptive control for hard-to-model systems, extremum seeking solves some of the same problems as today's neural network techniques, but in a more rigorous and practical way. Following the resurgence in popularity of extremum-seeking control in aerospace and automotive engineering, Real-Time Optimization by Extremum-Seeking Control presents the theoretical foundations and selected applications of this method of real-time optimization. Written by authorities in the field and pioneers in adaptive nonlinear control systems, this book presents both significant theoretic value and important practical potential. Filled with in-depth insight and expert advice, Real-Time Optimization by Extremum-Seeking Control:
* Develops optimization theory from the points of dynamic feedback and adaptation
* Builds a solid bridge between the classical optimization theory and modern feedback and adaptation techniques
* Provides a collection of useful tools for problems in this complex area
* Presents numerous applications of this powerful methodology
* Demonstrates the immense potential of this methodology for future theory development and applications Real-Time Optimization by Extremum-Seeking Control is an important resource for both students and professionals in all areas of engineering-electrical, mechanical, aerospace, chemical, biomedical-and is also a valuable reference for practicing control engineers.