Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Windows Server 2003 on Proliants: Deployment Techniques and Management Tools for System Administrators
Автор: Olsen G.L.
The only complete guide to Windows Server 2003 migration and administration on HP ProLiant servers
Real-world case studies, configuration recommendations, and troubleshooting solutions straight from HP's customer support labs
Covers ProLiant hardware, software tools, Active Directory, clustering, remote access, Terminal Services, and much more
Gary Olsen - Bruce Howard
Forewords by Bill Boswell, author of Inside Windows Server 2003; and Tony Redmond, VP, CTO, HP Services
"This book is very well done and should become THE guide on Windows servers for all ProLiant administrators. Period."
—Rick Kingslan, Windows Server Directory Services MVP
"If you intend on running Windows Server 2003 on ProLiant servers, this book will help you consolidate operations, simplify deployment, improve security, centralize management, and monitor performance. I highly recommend it."
—Bill Boswell, Bill Boswell Consulting, Inc.
This is the first definitive guide to Windows Server 2003 deployment and administration on HP ProLiant servers. Two of HP's most experienced ProLiant support engineers walk you step-by-step through planning and migration—from assessing ROI and existing infrastructure through implementing fast, reliable disaster recovery. The detailed information they provide shows how actual companies deployed Windows Server 2003,and how they overcame real-world obstacles. Along the way, the authors help you take full advantage of ProLiant's exclusive tools to maximize efficiency and availability, and simplify every facet of migration and management. Coverage includes
* Systems Insight Manager, Rapid Deployment Pack (RDP), and other powerful ProLianttools
* Migrating from NT/Windows 2000 Active Directory: planning, design, proof-of-concept, pilots, and administration
* Leveraging new enhancements to High Availability Clustering, Terminal Services, and much more
* Case study: the first enterprise VPN environment ever deployed on Windows Server 2003 technology
* Specific ProLiant server configuration recommendations for diverse business environments
* Fast, efficient troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques
Whether you're a system administrator, engineer, architect, migration team leader, or consultant, this book will help you deliver Windows Server 2003's full value in any environment—rapidly, efficiently, and reliably.