Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Practical embedded controllers. Design and troubleshooting with the Motorola 68HC11
Автор: Park J.
This book will help technicians, engineers and even the casual user understand the workings of
microcontrollers, along with the most common problems and their solutions.
This book covers all aspects of embedded controllers but is biased towards troubleshooting and
design. The book also covers design, specification, programming, installation, configuration and
After reading this book we hope you will have learnt how to:
• Design, set up and program a complete embedded controller development system
• Apply the latest techniques in programming these versatile devices
• Apply troubleshooting tips and tricks for microcontrollers
• Apply the best techniques for installation of microcontrollers
• Fix problems due to electrical noise and interference
• Design correctly the first time to avoid grounding and EMC problems
• Choose and configure the correct software