Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Refrigeration systems and applications
Автор: Dincer I.
Involving a variety of disciplines such as mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, food engineering and architectural engineering, refrigeration is an area of active research and development and their applications play a key role in international economies, ranging from cooling of electronic devices to food cooling applications.
As well as focusing on both theoretical and practical aspects in the field, Refrigeration Systems and Applications presents crucial technical and operational aspects of refrigeration and heat pump systems. Features include:
* new developments in the field
* new material on exergy analysis of refrigeration and heat pump systems
* examination of several technical and operational problems including issues on refrigerants and their environmental impacts
* a wealth of illustrations, practical examples and case studies, SI units used throughout, heat transfer analysis techniques and many more
* comprehensive coverage on food cooling, freezing systems and heat pipe applications including comprehensive references and refrigeration data
Essential reading for engineering and technology students, and engineers and technologists working in the area of refrigeration, the comprehensive approach provides an invaluable tool to understanding the fundamental principles and the practical applications of refrigeration technology. Academia and industry will find this book very useful.