Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Semiconductor modeling for simulating signal, power, and electromagnetic integrity
Авторы: Leventhal R.G., Green L.
This book is written to help engineers understand how to go about
problem solving while designing high-speed circuits. In particular, it helps
engineers in the following areas:
• What to do about non-existent, incomplete, and erroneous semiconductor
• How to apply EDA tools to achieve practical designs despite model
• How a grasp of basic high-speed digital, RF, and EMC design concepts
guides design intent.
• How to apply EDA tools to cutting-edge digital technology.
• How to work with suppliers, CAD team members, and others.
• How processes and procedures enable and enhance the design process.