Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Introduction to Thermal Systems Engineering: Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, and Heat Transfer
Автор: Moran M.J.
Written by four of the leading authors in the field, INTRODUCTION TO THERMAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING offers an integrated presentation of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer—in one concise text!
Authors Michael Moran, Howard Shapiro, Bruce Munson, and David DeWitt have surveyed the fields of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer, and identified the critical subject areas needed to analyze thermal systems. The text contains all the core material you need in thermal systems engineering, while an accompanying CD offers the full printed text, 200 pages of additional content, and a wealth of resources that will enhance your understanding of the material and help you hone your problem-solving skills.
* Offers a highly accessible, readable, presentation, with a strong emphasis on engineering.
* Student-centered pedagogy and classroom-tested content are adapted from the market-leading texts in thermodynamics, fluids, and heat transfer.
* The text presents a unifying theme: the application of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer in thermal systems engineering.
* Includes numerous homework problems, a consistent problem-solving methodology, and examples with detailed solutions.
Includes a FREE eText on CD Containing:
* The full-printed text with hyperlinks
* 200 pages of additional content
* Additional worked examples
* Answers to selected end-of-chapter problems
* Short Video clips
* Software for solving problems in thermodynamics and in heat transfer