Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Linear time-invariant systems
Автор: Schetzen M.
A new and practical approach to understanding system theory
The modern development of engineering and science requires a deep understanding of the basic concepts of system theory. Approaching the subject from a system, rather than an application-oriented perspective, world-renowned system expert Martin Schetzen provides practicing engineers and scientists, as well as students, with a solid, clearly explained foundation in the fundamentals of linear time-invariant (continuous) system theory.
Developing linear systems from a functional viewpoint, the book is noteworthy for its presentation of:
* The time-domain theory of continuous time linear time-invariant (LTI) systems
* System transfer function, gain, and phase-shift
* An original development of the Fourier transform, the unilateral and bilateral Laplace transforms, and their inverses from a system theory viewpoint
* Basic filter analysis and design techniques from the s-plane viewpoint
* Feedback systems and their stability, interconnected systems, and block diagram reduction
* The state-variable approach to system analysis and its advantages for certain problems