Primarily, the book aims to:
• Overview a number of areas of natural computing (P systems, networks
of evolutionary processors) by revealing the problems that are mostly
researched and pointing towards future developments.
• Analyse and suggest various interactions between different approaches
of the same biological phenomena.
• Discuss variants of classical concepts, such as dynamical systems, in
rather unconventional settings (formal theory of languages, programming
paradigms using evolutionary developments).
• Cover (nearly) all aspects of modelling (formal specifications, implementation,
formal verification, simulations, predictions).
• Reveal the advantages of using hybrid complex unconventional models
in order to express complex interactions occurring in complex biological
entities (bacteria) or systems with a dynamic changeable structure.