Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Lead Hazard Evaluation and Control in Buildings
Авторы: Ewing E.M., Depasquale Ch., Dawson T.A.
This comprehensive ASTM manual provides detailed guidance for developing and implementing a lead hazard management program. It follows the outline described in ASTM E 2052-99 Standard Guide for Identification and Management of Lead Hazards in Facilities.
17 chapters cover the following fundamentals:
• Setting up and administering a lead hazard management program
• Designing and implementing an operations and maintenance program
• Collecting information on facilities for decision making purposes
• Classifying buildings based on their likelihood for lead hazards
• Evaluating buildings for lead hazards
• Responding to elevated blood lead investigation
• Conducting occupant education and awareness programs
• Hiring consultants, laboratories, and contractors
• Planning and performing lead hazard control activities
• Ongoing monitoring and reevaluation of lead hazards
• Role of lead hazard programs in real estate transactions.