Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Carbohydrates as Organic Raw Materials III
Автор: van Bekkum H., Roper H., Voragen A.G.J.
This volume is the continuation of a successful bookseries devoted to an increasingly vital subject: the utilization of carbohydrates as chemical raw materials. Sixteen contributions present an overview of current research thereby covering several new topics which were not dealt with in the preceeding volumes:
- production and use of inulin
- lactose: its manufacture and physico-chemical properties
- lactic acid production and utilization
- bulking agents: polydextrose
- alkyl polyglucoside, a carbohydrate-based surfactant
As more than sixty percent of the authors come from industry, this volume is the most practice-oriented of the series. Thus, this book will be a valuable tool for young as well as for experienced researchers working in the challenging field of upgrading renewable resources.