Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Radioisotope gauges for industrial process measurements
Авторы: Johansen G.A., Jackson P.
In order to fully utilise nucleonic measurement principles and their applications, it is important to have an understanding of the underlying physics. Radioisotope Gauges for Industrial Process Measurements combines theoretical background with practical experience in order to present an accessible overview of the use of radioisotopes in industry. This unique book explains the modes of operation of installed gauges and presents nucleonic methods relevant to measurement problems. The first part of the book deals with radiation sources, the interaction of radiation with matter and radiation detectors. The second part explains the different measurement principles used for industrial gauges and the last part of the book covers industrial applications. This book also:
* Features a concise introduction to atomic and nuclear physics.
* Presents a range of nucleonic measurement methods and highlights their application to a variety of problems.
* Contains an overview of electronics, measurement accuracy, safety and standards.
* Considers processes and demands, design strategies and practical realisation of measurement systems.
* Provides many practical engineering examples.