Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Technical Film and TV for Nontechnical People
Автор: Campbell D.
TECHNICAL FILM & TV FOR NONTECHNICAL PEOPLE introduces film students, actors, producers and other nontechnical film people to the technical aspects that everyone working on a film set should know. Author Drew Campbell is a lightning and sound designer for Universal Studios who started out in theater and who was struck by the complex technical procedures and idiosyncratic expressions that he encountered on his first weeks on the set. Topics explained in TECHNICAL FILM & TV FOR NONTECHNICAL PEOPLE:
• Who does what on a film set—the roles of technical and non-technical team members
• Seeing a script—turning a story into a storyboard and then into a production
• Shooting on film or video—when each format is best used
• The parts of a camera—how it functions and how actors can best cooperate with it
• Sound—the process of recording and editing
• Shooting—the geography and schedule of a set and "getting the shot"
• Postproduction—editing, continuity, and the dailies