Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Python Pocket Reference: Python in Your Pocket
Автор: Lutz M.
This is the book to reach for when you're coding on the fly and need an answer now. It's an easy-to-use reference to the core language, with descriptions of commonly used modules and toolkits, and a guide to recent changes, new features, and upgraded built-ins — all updated to cover Python 3.X as well as version 2.6. You'll also quickly find exactly what you need with the handy index.
Written by Mark Lutz — widely recognized as the world's leading Python trainer — Python Pocket Reference, Fourth Edition, is the perfect companion to O'Reilly's classic Python tutorials, also written by Mark: Learning Python and Programming Python.
* Built-in object types, including numbers, lists, dictionaries, and more
* Statements and syntax for creating and processing objects
* Functions and modules for structuring and reusing code
* Python's object-oriented programming tools
* The exception-handling model
* Built-in functions, exceptions, and attributes
* Special operator overloading methods
* Widely used standard library modules and extensions
* Command-line options and development tools
* Python idioms and hints