Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Job Interviews For Dummies
Автор: Kennedy J. L.
Job interviews are crucial meetings that seal the deal on who gets hired. But, since the previous edition of Job Interviews for Dummies was published, everything about the interview process has changed in ways you need to know about and get comfortable with beforehand.
This completely revised and updated 3rd Edition brings you fully up to speed with the latest technological changes, interview strategies, and negotiation techniques to help you give a show-stopping performance and land the job of your dreams. You learn the secrets of successful Internet video interviewing and find out how to present yourself on a global scale. And, you’ll get plenty of expert advice on giving targeted responses, pinpointing the critical parts of questions, and following up on the interview. In this outstanding handbook of contemporary interview arts, you’ll discover how to:
* Out-prepare the competition
* Overcome your fear of interviewing
* Ask smart questions about the job and the employer
* Give the best answers to make-or-break questions
* Fit your qualifications to the job’s requirements
* Dress like an insider
* Survive personality tests
* Interview across cultures
* Deliver a show-stopping interview performance
* Evaluate a job offer
* Negotiate a better salary
Whether you’re fresh from the classroom, a prime-timer over 50, or somewhere in between, Job Interviews For Dummies, 3rd Edition gets you up to speed fast on the skills and tools you need to land the job you want.