Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies
Авторы: Scott J., Lee D.
Customer relationship management, or CRM, is certainly a hot topic in business today. If you have a small or medium-sized business, chances are you’re already aware of all it can do for you. But with so many options and so much to think about, how do you get a CRM system in place with a minimum of hassle? Well, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies is a great place to start!
Written by veteran CRM experts Joel Scott and David Lee, this friendly guide will have you understanding and using Microsoft’s CRM solution in a jiffy. Whether you’re considering a CRM system for the first time or you’ve decided to switch from another system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, this book will make it easy to:
* Maintain and manage all your customer information
* Personalize Microsoft CRM to work for your business
* Set up CRM to support sales, marketing, and customer service
* Use the Outlook client
* Manage territories and business units
* Create and manage activities
* Generate quotes and invoices
* Implement and manage a marketing campaign
* Work with contracts, and much more
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 For Dummies is packed with information on the latest version, It will help you get a unified view of your customer information and interactions through integrated sales, marketing, and customer service features. And that, as every business owner knows, is important to improving your bottom line!