Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Data Mining in Bioinformatics
Авторы: Wang J.T.L., Zaki M.J.
The goal of this book is to help readers understand state-of-the-art techniques in biological data mining and data management and includes topics such as:
- preprocessing tasks such as data cleaning and data integration as applied to biological data
- classification and clustering techniques for microarrays
- comparison of RNA structures based on string properties & energetics
- discovery of the sequence characteristics of different parts of the genome
- mining of haplotypes to find disease markers
- sequencing of events leading to the folding of a protein
- inference of the subcellular location of protein activity
- classification of chemical compounds based on structure
- special purpose metrics and index structures for phylogenetic applications
- a new query language for protein searching based on the shape of proteins
- very fast indexing schemes for sequences and pathways Aimed at computer scientists, necessary biology is explained.