Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Tip-Edge Orthodontics
Автор: Parkhouse R.
Written by an author with a worldwide reputation as one of the foremost proponents of the Tip-Edge System, this book is a comprehensive introduction to the use of the Tip-Edge orthodontic appliance. The author lectures throughout the US and the rest of the world.
* Provides a practical introduction to the use of the Tip-Edge technique.
* Written by a world leader in the clinical development of the Tip-Edge technique.
* Describes the three stages of treatment in detail with the help of line diagrams.
* Illustrates the scope of the technique with actual case histories that demonstrate the treatment of cases of greater difficulty that can be handled by conventional appliances.
* Includes superior color illustrations throughout.
* Outlines the technique for the complete beginner, but contains finer points of technique for the experienced user.
* Describes the technique from the viewpoint of someone using the straight wire appliance used by most orthodontists, and compares Tip-Edge with the straight wire appliance throughout. This makes the technique easier to understand for most readers who come from a straight wire background.