Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Teaching with emotional intelligence: a step-by-step guide for higher and further education professionals
Автор: Mortiboys A.
The way emotions are handled by the individual and by others is central to the success of learning. Teaching with Emotional Intelligence shows how to manage this influential but neglected area of learning.
Taking the reader step by step through the learning process and looking at the relationship from the perspectives of both the teacher and the learner, this book will help the reader to:
* plan the emotional environment
* learn how to relate to learners
* listen to learners effectively
* read and respond to the feelings of individuals and groups
* develop self-awareness as a teacher
* recognize prejudices and preferences in oneself
* improve non-verbal communication.
Featuring lots of activities, checklists and points for deeper reflection, the guidance in this book will help teachers encourage their learners to become more engaged, creative and motivated.