Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Clinical Sports Medicine: Medical Management and Rehabilitation
Авторы: Frontera W.R., Micheli L.J., Herring S.A.
Only a fraction of sports medicine injuries require surgery, but most sports references emphasize surgical management over medical management and rehabilitation. This is only comprehensive Sports Medicine resource to focus on the medical management and rehabilitation of patients. Written by some of the most prominent names in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, this volume fills a void by providing you with a top-notch sports medicine reference aimed at non-surgeons. The international contributors to this book present you with global "best practices" from world leaders in the field.
- Includes a FREE CD-ROM packed with essential forms, images downloadable to PowerPoint, and easily printed patient education guidelines including, general fluid intake for before, during and after exercise, general nutrition recommendations for endurance events, pre-marathon training schedule for athletes, and more.
- Covers practical issues in primary care to give you information you need all of the time.
- Demonstrates the mechanism of injury and its treatment with exquisite illustrations.
- Contains boxes and tables to give you immediate access to key information.
- Incorporates coverage of adolescent sports medicine from Dr Lyle S. Micheli, the world's leading expert on this topic.
- Contains chapters addressing hot topics such as, The role of diet and nutritional supplements, Aquatic rehabilitation, Return to training and competition, and more.