Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Bone Metastases: A translational and clinical approach
Авторы: Kardamakis D., Vassiliou V., Chow E.
Bone Metastases: A Translational and Clinical Approach serves as both an introductory and reference book focusing on the field of metastatic bone disease. Featuring contributions from experts in the field, this volume:
- describes the molecular and cellular mechanisms involved in the formation of bone metastases,
- comments on the role of angiogenesis,
- presents the newer advances made in the understanding of the clinical picture and symptoms of patients,
- analyses the role of bone markers in research and clinical practice
- deals with all aspects of imaging modalities applied for the detection and evaluation of bone metastases.
This volume also covers the use of radiotherapy, surgery and systemic treatments for the management of metastatic bone disease and new therapeutic approaches. Moreover it may also serve as a guide for the clinical and therapeutic management of patients with metastatic bone disease.
Overall this volume presents a thorough overview of all aspects of metastatic bone disease and provides a comprehensive and concise information resource for medical researchers, oncologists, orthopaedic surgeons and clinicians.