Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Profit Impact of Business Intelligence
Авторы: Williams S., Williams N.
Business Intelligence (BI): It’s not just a technology. It’s not just a methodology. It’s a powerful new management approach that when done right can deliver knowledge, efficiency, better decisions, and profit to almost any organization that uses it.
When BI first came on the scene, it promised a lot but often failed to deliver. The missing element was the business-centric focus explained in The Profit Impact of Business Intelligence. Written by BI gurus Steve Williams and Nancy Williams, The Profit Impact of Business Intelligence shows step by step how you can achieve the promise of BI by connecting it to your organization’s strategic goals, culture, and strengths while correcting your BI weaknesses.
* Provides a practical, process-oriented guide to achieve the full promise of BI.
* Shows how world-class companies used BI to become leaders in their industries.
* Helps senior business and IT executives understand the strategic impact of BI and how they can ensure a strong payoff from their BI investments.
* Identifies the most common mistakes organizations make in implementing BI.
* Includes a helpful glossary of BI terms.
* Includes a BI readiness assessment for your organization.
* Includes Web links and extensive references for more information.