Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: The Leadership Advantage: How the Best Companies Are Developing Their Talent to Pave the Way for Future Success
Авторы: Fulmer R.M., Bleak J.L.
The best competitive weapon any company can have is its up-and-coming leaders. The Leadership Advantage shows companies what some exceptional organizations are doing to develop their best and brightest. Based on substantial research and featuring the results of a 2006 study conducted by Duke Corporate Education, APQC, and the Center for Creative Leadership, Robert M. Fulmer and Jared L. Bleak show how these companies:
* create learning opportunities for individual employees as well as the entire company
* maintain a strong partnership between line managers and human resources
* develop high-potential employees
* evaluate success by measuring company-wide achievement
* tie leadership development to business goals
Featuring illuminating case studies of companies like Caterpillar, Cisco Systems, and PepsiCo that have made leadership development an integral part of their business strategy, The Leadership Advantage will ensure that today’s businesses have the tools to help their most promising talent reach their greatest potential and to create a company-wide culture of excellence.