Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method
Автор: Gedney S.
FDTD is One of the Most Popular Computational Techniques of Current Date for Simulation of Electromagnetic Phenomona
Based on 2nd Order Accurate Central Difference Approximations in Space and Time of Maxwell's Eqns.
Provides a Direct Solution of Time-Dependent EM Fields in a Volumetric Region
Advantases over Moment Method or Finite Element Method:
- Inhomogeneous Media is Inherently Modeled
- Lossy. Non-Linear and Anisotropic Media Supported
- Boundary Conditions are Inherently Represented
- Broad Band Response Obtained with Single Simulations
- Robustness and Ease of Implementation
- Much Broader Range of Direct Applicability