Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Financial Services Marketing: An International Guide to Principles and Practice
Авторы: Ennew Ch.T., Waite N.
Financial Services Marketing: an international guide to principles and practice contains the ideal balance of marketing theory and practice to appeal to advanced undergraduates and those on professional courses such as the Chartered Institute of Banking. Taking an international and strategic view of an increasingly important and competitive sector, Financial Services Marketing adopts a fresh approach in terms of structure, and is organised around the core marketing activities of marketing for acquisition and marketing for retention. Financial Services Marketing features:
* Strong international focus: case studies and vignettes representing Asia-Pacific, Europe and the US.
* Comprehensive coverage, focusing on both B2B and B2C marketing.
* Expert insights into the latest innovations in the sector, from technological developments, CRM and customer loyalty to issues of social responsibility.
Financial Services Marketing will help both the student and the practitioner to develop a firm grounding in the fundamentals of: financial services strategy, customer acquisition, and customer development. Reflecting the realities of financial services marketing in an increasingly complex sector, it provides the most up-to-date, international and practical guide to the subject available.
* Comprehensive coverage of the fundamentals of: financial services strategy, customer acquisition, and customer development
* Strong international dimension: Asian-Pacific, European and US examples
* Draws on both academic theory and practitioner experience, ensuring a blend of academic rigour and insight from practice