Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: All about Exchange Traded Funds
Автор: Richards A.M.
Everything You Need to Know About Exchange-Traded Funds — How ETFs Work, Which are Right for You, and More!
Exchange-traded funds, similar to standard mutual funds but traded like common stocks, are today's hottest investment vehicles. But what are ETFs? How do they allow you to effortlessly diversify among industries and countries? Can you use ETFs to hedge risks in your overall portfolio?
All About Exchange-Traded Funds gives you the nuts-and-bolts information you need to understand ETFs. Spiders ... Diamonds ... QQQ ... With well over 200 ETFs to choose from, you can find one to track virtually any major index or industry and efficiently round out any portfolio. Look to All About Exchange-Traded Funds for detailed information on this exciting new investment class, including:
* Tax advantages of ETFs over traditional mutual funds
* Diversification advantages of ETFs over individual stocks
* Names, holdings and other reference information for popular ETFs
Whether you are an experienced stock market investor or a beginner, look to All About Exchange-Traded Funds to learn more about:
* Three basic categories of ETFs
* How and where to buy ETFs
* ETFs versus index funds
* Short-selling ETFs
* Investment approaches to avoid
* ETFs and asset allocation
* ETFs and retirement accounts
* And much more