Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Excuses, Excuses, Excuses: For Not Delivering Excellent Customer Service-And What Should Happen!
Авторы: Doane D.S., Sloat R.D.
This insightful and funny handbook identifies everyday excuses for why customers don’t receive first class service—and suggests what reps on the front-line should do or say instead. Excuses, Excuses, Excuses is designed to increase service employees’ awareness of the attitudes that frustrate customers—and drive business away. There’s no better way to reinforce the importance of caring, professional and customer-focused service. The authors—both established experts in customer service—highlight 117 excuses commonly heard and used, including:
- Excuse №1: My computer is down
- Excuse №4: We’re short-handed
- Excuse №13: I haven’t had time to get to it yet
- Excuse №49: It’s lunch time
- Excuse №52: The salesperson is with another customer
- Excuse №117: If you would bring up our web page you would find that information. The easy-to-reference format puts alternative responses within fingertip reach, making this a highly practical guide you’ll use over and over.