Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Audel Air Conditioning Home and Commercial
Авторы: Miller R., Miller M.R., Anderson E.P.
This guide will keep you cool
Like its earlier editions, this fully updated guidebook is packed with practical information on installing, servicing, maintaining, and trouble-shooting air-conditioning systems. Whether you’re an AC professional, an independent repair technician, or a cost-conscious homeowner, everything you need is here. Clearly organized and loaded with diagrams and illustrations, it’s a vital addition to your toolbox.
- Find concise, accurate information on installing and maintaining both residential and commercial systems
- Understand the physics of air conditioning and filtration
- Make accurate temperature measurements using various methods and devices
- Work with room air conditioners, water cooling systems, and auto air conditioning
- Learn about refrigerants, compressors, condensers, evaporators, and AC motors
- Service, troubleshoot, and repair both old and new AC units