Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Rules to Break and Laws to Follow: How Your Business Can Beat the Crisis of Short-Termism
Авторы: Peppers D., Rogers M.
From the dynamic writing team whose classic bestseller, The One to One Future, launched the Customer Relationship revolution, Rules to Break and Laws to Follow brings the unique Peppers and Rogers perspective to the most important issues facing businesses today.
Based on their decades of experience working with leading companies around the world, Peppers and Rogers are kicking the business model up yet one more notch. Written in their hallmark conversational style, Rules to Break and Laws to Follow will help you make better decisions a dozen times a day:
- Why short-termism drives your business, and what you can do to stop it while still paying the bills
- Why new, interactive technologies mean that customer trust is more important today than it ever was before
- How respectful disagreement and dissent within your business can lead to better decisions, more innovation, and an engaging workplace environment
- How to recover your customers' trust after it is undermined by a PR disaster or some other problem
- Why social networks of customers don't always act rationally, and how best to use such networks to benefit your organization
- What kind of corporate culture you need to ensure that your employees create real value for your business even when no one's looking over their shoulders
- How to create a "climate of innovation" at your firm to ensure a continuous flow of new ideas, product and service improvements, and creative decision-making