Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Working for Yourself: Law & Taxes for Independent Contractors, Freelancers & Consultants
Автор: Fishman S.
Be your own boss - easily, efficiently and successfully - with this bestseller!
Whether you're an independent contractor, freelancer, or consultant, it all adds up to the same thing: You need to be more aware of laws and taxes than the average person.
Fortunately, Working for Yourself provides all the information you need to stay on top of it all. An independent contractor himself, Stephen Fishman shows you everything you need to know to:
- meet business start-up requirements
- pick a business structure
- set up home or outside offices
- obtain permits and licenses
- price your services or products
- comply with strict IRS rules
- establish sound business relationships
- avoid unfair contracts
- draft good agreements
- keep good records
- get paid in full and on time
- and much, much more
The 7th edition is completely revised to provide the up-to-date information you need, including the most current tax rates and changes in the law.
Whether you already work for yourself or are thinking about making the move, Working for Yourself will help make sure you do it right.
List of Forms
- Asset Log
- Expense Journal
- Income Journal
- General Independent Contractor Agreement
- Contract Amendment
- Nondisclosure Agreement