Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Viscoelastic Structures: Mechanics of Growth and Aging
Автор: Drozdov A.D.
Viscoelastic Structures covers the four basic problems in the mechanics of viscoelastic solids and structural members: construction of constitutive models for the description of thermoviscoelastic behavior of polymers; mathematical modeling of manufacturing advanced composite materials; optimal-design of structural members and technological processes of their fabrication; and stability analysis for thin-walled structural members driven by time-varying loads.
This book familiarizes the reader with state-of-the-art mathematical models for advanced materials and processes, and demonstrates their applications in modeling and simulating specific manufacturing processes. Viscoelastic Structures also demonstrates the effects of material, geometrical, and technological parameters on the characteristic features of viscoelastic structures.
* Presents state-of-the-art mathematical models and methods which serve for the analysis of advanced technological processes
* Includes numerous examples to demonstrate theory which have not been included in previous literature
* Employs one consistent, user-friendly method to study a number of technological processes
* Features unique approach to aging materials
* Appendices cover background material on tensor calculus, kinematics with finite strains, stochastic differential equations, and evolutionary equations with operator coefficients