Ќашли опечатку? ¬ыделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Ќазвание: Assembly Language for Intel-Based Computers
јвтор: Irvine K.R.
his text is designed for students and professionals interested in learning the basics of operating systems, architecture, and programming in the context of a microprocessor. In his eagerly anticipated fourth edition, Kip Irvine concentrates on the combined Windows/MS-DOS operating system and thoroughly covers 32-bit assembly language applications for Intel-based computers.
Focusing on how to approach programming problems with a machine-level mindset, Assembly Language for Intel(r)-Based Computers includes the following features:
* Detailed tutorials on numbering systems and data storage fundamentals.
* All programs tested with the Microsoft(r) MASM 6.15(tm) assembler.
* Inline assembly code, as well as linking assembly language to C/C++ in both Real and Protected modes.
* Extensive instruction set reference that includes instruction formats and CPU flag usage.
* Interrupt vectoring and device I/O.
* CD-ROM that includes the full professional version of the Microsoft(r) MASM 6.15(tm) Assembly Language Development System, a programmer's editor, a macro library, and the book's source code.
* New to the fourth edition: Win32 programming, including the console API and a graphical application.
* Expanded coverage of procedures, recursion, stack parameters, structures, and unions.
* Boolean expressions, truth tables, and flowcharts.
* Basic string handling, sorting and searching algorithms.
* Bit-mapped graphics in both Real and Protected modes.
* IEEE floating-point binary representation.
* Virtual machine architecture; IA-32 Protected mode segmentation and paging.
* Introductory explanations of the instruction execution cycle,memory I/O, multitasking, pipelining, and superscalar architecture.
* Disk fundamentals, including disk geometry, FAT32 and NTFS file structures.