Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Soil and Environmental Analysis: Physical Methods
Авторы: Smith K.A. (ed.), Mullins C.E. (ed.)
This totally revised and expanded reference/text critically reviews a wide range of methods for soil physical analysis, considering application accuracy, measurement time, and cost of equipment, as well as providing examples of applications.
Providing practical guidelines for the selection of appropriate measurement techniques for particular applications, Soil and Environmental Analysis: Physical Methods, Second Edition:
* presents new chapters on the measurement of infiltration, soil strength and friability, and on soil profile evaluation and description
* covers current topics in soilЂatmosphere exchange of environmentally important gases, including radon and greenhouse gases
* discusses time- and frequency-domain systems for water content measurement
* describes the latest use of logging techniques for measurement of water content, matric potential, penetrometry, and soil thermal properties
* and contains many more topics!
Including methods for saturated and unsaturated hydraulic activity, root growth, and particle size analysis, Soil and Environmental Analysis: Physical Methods, Second Edition is an indispensable reference for soil and environmental scientists and chemists; agronomists; agricultural engineers; foresters; geochemists; ecologists; plant scientists; specialists in plant nutrition and soil mineralogy; and an important text for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in these disciplines.