Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Reductions by the Alumino- and Borohydrides in Organic Synthesis
Автор: Seyden-Penne J.
A complete guide to selection and use of the best reagents for a wide range of transformations
This book is the updated and expanded Second Edition of Jacqueline Seyden-Penne's practical guide to selection of reducing reagents in organic synthesis. It is an indispensable working resource for organic synthetic chemists-the only reference focusing exclusively on aluminohydrides and borohydrides and their derivatives.
Simple to use, it is organized according to specific reductions so that chemists can more easily match the best reagent to a given transformation. Throughout, Dr. Seyden-Penne emphasizes four crucial categories: compatibility, possibilities for partial reduction, the regio- and stereoselectivity of reductions that are altered or controlled by neighboring groups, and asymmetric reductions.
Extremely well-referenced, Reductions by the Alumino- and Borohydrides in Organic Synthesis provides the most up-to-date, detailed coverage of:
* Successful techniques for performing highly selective reductions
* Chemo-, regio-, stereo-, and enantioselective reductions of both simple and complex compounds
* Best methods for obtaining the main functional groups by hydridereduction, provided in quick-reference tabular form
* New and more selective reagents developed within the last five years
* Experimental conditions, including solvent and temperature, and yields for most cases described.