Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Chemical Reactor Design and Control
Автор: Luyben W.L.
Chemical Reactor Design and Control uses process simulators like Matlab®, Aspen Plus, and Aspen Dynamics to study the design of chemical reactors and their dynamic control. There are numerous books that focus on steady-state reactor design. There are no books that consider practical control systems for real industrial reactors. This unique reference addresses the simultaneous design and control of chemical reactors. After a discussion of reactor basics, it:
* Covers three types of classical reactors: continuous stirred tank (CSTR), batch, and tubular plug flow
* Emphasizes temperature control and the critical impact of steady-state design on the dynamics and stability of reactors
* Covers chemical reactors and control problems in a plantwide environment
* Incorporates numerous tables and shows step-by-step calculations with equations
* Discusses how to use process simulators to address diverse issues and types of operations
This is a practical reference for chemical engineering professionals in the process industries, professionals who work with chemical reactors, and students in undergraduate and graduate reactor design, process control, and plant design courses.