Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Smart Antennas for Wireless Communications: IS-95 and Third Generation CDMA Applications
Авторы: Liberti J.C., Rappaport Th.
* Techniques and architectures for uplink spatial processing and downlink beamforming in CDMA
* Practical, hard-to-find IS-95 engineering data with link budget examples
* Tools for analyzing the range and capacity of CDMA wireless systems with adaptive antenna technology
* Spatial channel models for smart antenna systems
* Vital position location and direction finding algorithms for implementing E-911 services
The one-stop source for engineering CDMA adaptive antennas.
New adaptive ("smart") antenna arrays can enhance the performance of virtually any CDMA system, including IS-95, IMT-2000 and Wideband CDMA. Smart Antennas for Wireless Communications is the first book that brings together all the real-world data and expertise communications engineers need to develop smart antennas for CDMA.
Start out with a detailed overview of IS-95 PCS and Cellular CDMA, including uplink and downlink signal formats and link budgets. Next, understand the full range of smart antenna technology, from simple beamforming networks to advanced multi-user spatial processing systems. Learn how adaptive antenna systems can change patterns dynamically, adjusting to noise, interference, and multipath as they track mobile users.
Learn the key elements of smart antenna development, including vector channel impulse response, spatial signatures, spatial diversity, diversity combining, sectoring, and transmission beamforming. Understand important CDMA-related issues, including non-coherent and coherent CDMA spatial processors, dynamic re-sectoring, and the use of spatial filtering to increase range and capacity. Master all these fundamental design techniques:
* Characterization of spatio-temporal radio channels
* The geometrically-based single bounce elliptical model
* Optimal spatial filtering and adaptive algorithms
* Direction-Of-Arrival estimation algorithms
This book reflects the latest developments in CDMA and smart antennas, including the IS-95 and J-STD-008 CDMA standards, 14.4K vocoders, and techniques for designing RF location systems that meet the FCC's stringent E-911 requirements. Whether you're designing for today's CDMA systems or tomorrow's, you'll find it invaluable.