Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Pharmaceutical Emulsions and Suspensions, Vol. 105
Авторы: Nielloud F. (Ed), Marb-Mestres G. (ed.)
Analyzes construction of experiments, focusing on variables, models, matrices, and reproducibility.
This timely reference systematically examines the basic concepts and theoretical issues, methodologies for experiment and measurement, and practical health applications of emulsions and dispersions-describing formulation problems and identifying potential carriers for the delivery or targeting of new drugs.
Evaluates anionic, cationic, and nonionic surfactants as dispersing, emulsifying, foaming, penetrating, and wetting agents.
Written by more than 20 international researchers, Pharmaceutical Emulsions and Suspensions
· discusses uses of macroemulsions and (submicron) microemulsions
· illuminates delivery devices such as microparticles, nanospheres, liposomes, and mixed micelles
· investigates the application of self-emulsifying drug delivery systems (SEDDS)
· introduces techniques for increasing drug solubility with nanosuspensions
· addresses stabilization, flocculation, and coagulation problems in pharmaceutical and cosmetic suspensions
· surveys drug delivery by way of dermatological, follicular, and ocular routes
· explains the pharmacodynamics, bioavailability, and pharmacokinetics in the drug formulation development process
· compares and contrasts monomeric and micellar adsorption at oil-water interfaces
· and more!
Containing over 1800 references, tables, equations, drawings, and micrographs, Pharmaceutical Emulsions and Suspensions is an ideal resource for pharmacists; physical, surface, colloid, cosmetic, food, and agricultural chemists; and upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in these disciplines.