Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Tin Chemistry: Fundamentals, Frontiers and Applications
Авторы: Gielen M. (ed.), Davies A.G. (ed.), Tiekink E. (ed.)
* First authoritative one-volume survey of all aspects of modern tin chemistry, appropriate for the specialist and non-specialist alike.
* Contains 40 chapters from leading researchers, describing the applications as well as fundamentals
* Introductory chapter links together the six main themes: fundamentals in tin chemistry; materials and structural chemistry; medicinal and biocidal applications; tin the environment; tin in organic synthesis ; tin in catalysis
* Wide-ranging survey will promote cross-disciplinary interactions
* Essential teaching resource for advanced university classes.