Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Environmental Assessment
Авторы: Jain R.K., Stacey G.S.
The most comprehensive guide to environmental impact assesment and the only source with step-by-step procedures, Environmental Assessment tames the complexities of environmental law and makes planning, doing, and reporting easier.
Unmatched in usefulness, Environmental Assessment provides practical procedures, guidelines, case studies, and context that make the art and science of impact evaluation simpler. Reach for the this to:
* Help with every aspect of analyzing the environmental impact of a project
* Complete coverage of current assessment approaches, practices, procedures, documentation, regulations, and issues
* Step-by-step directions for preparing assessments and statements
* Valuable expert advice on international perspectives, public participation, environmental justice, and evaluating social and economic impacts
* Recent examples, case studies, and findings in law