Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: IC Mask Design
Авторы: Saint C., Saint J.
Now you don't need an engineering background to master basic integrated circuit mask design! In this straightforward, jargon-free tutorial, co-author Chris Saint, one of IBM's top instructors, thoroughly covers everything from initial layout to final verification. Using clear, everyday language even a beginner can understand, this essential primer, rich in practical techniques, covers:
* Integrated circuit processes
* High frequency/radio frequency layout techniques
* Fundamental device concepts
* Verification tool use and samples
* Matching and noise considerations
* Digital and analog layout
* Key rules of thumb throughout
* Two extensive case studies that comprehensively analyze complete CMOS and bipolar layout examples
Utilizing a logical layered approach to teaching, Chris and Judy Saint present complicated concepts from the ground up, building on the simple until the complex becomes crystal clear. In order to reinforce key techniques, each chapter includes examples, self-tests, sidebars, preview points, “motivation” boxes, and worked study examples–as well as the authors' refreshing humor.
Co-written by an accomplished corporate teacher and utilizing proven teaching methods and materials, IC Mask Design is the fastest route for non-engineers to understand every phase and practical technique of IC mask design. The rules of thumb contained herein—honed by years of experience—will bring the mask designer a greater level ofunderstanding than simply learning processes.