Liberty J., Jones B., Rao S. — See Inside! Sams Teach Yourself C++ in One Hour a Day (Sams Teach Yourself Series) by Jesse Liberty: Book Cover * Cover Image * o Table of Contents Forewords & Introductions Sams Teach Yourself C++ in On
Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: See Inside! Sams Teach Yourself C++ in One Hour a Day (Sams Teach Yourself Series) by Jesse Liberty: Book Cover * Cover Image * o Table of Contents Forewords & Introductions Sams Teach Yourself C++ in On
Авторы: Liberty J., Jones B., Rao S.
In just one hour a day, you’ll have all the skills you need to begin programming in C++. With this complete tutorial, you’ll quickly master the basics and then move on to more advanced features and concepts:
* Master the fundamentals of C++ and object-oriented programming
* Learn some of the more advanced features of C++
* Learn the Standard Template Library and the containers and algorithms used in most real-world C++ applications
* Learn how to build effective programs in C++ with hands-on exercises
* Get expert tips on implementing C++ in the corporate environment
Learn on your own time, at your own pace
* No previous programming experience required
* Learn C++ and object-oriented design, programming, and analysis
* Write fast and powerful C++ programs, compile the source code, and create executable files
* Understand the latest ANSI standard
* Use the Standard Template Library’s algorithms and containers to write feature-rich yet stable C++ applications
* Develop sophisticated programming techniques with functions, arrays, variables, and smart pointers
* Learn to expand your program’s power with inheritance and polymorphism
* Master the features of C++ by learning from programming experts
* Works with all ANSI C++ compilers
Jesse Liberty is the author of numerous books on software development, including best-selling titles on C++ and .NET. He is the president of Liberty Associates, Inc., where he provides custom programming, consulting, and training.
Siddhartha Rao, Microsoft MVP for Visual C++, has experience in programming driver and application software using C++. He is an expert in the Windows programming arena and works for a German software giant. He also moderates CodeGuru.com, a vibrant online programming community.
Bradley Jones, Microsoft MVP for Visual C++, runs a number of software development sites including Developer.com, CodeGuru.com, DevX, VBForums, Gamelan, and other JupiterWeb-owned sites.