Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Life Cycle Reliability Engineering
Автор: Yang G.
roduct reliability engineering from concept to marketplace
In today's global, competitive business environment, reliability professionals are continually challenged to improve reliability, shorten design cycles, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Life Cycle Reliability Engineering details practical, effective, and up-to-date techniques to assure reliability throughout the product life cycle, from planning and designing through testing and warranting performance. These techniques allow ongoing quality initiatives, including those based on Six Sigma and the Taguchi methods, to yield maximized output. Complete with real-world examples, case studies, and exercises, this resource covers:
* Reliability definition, metrics, and product life distributions (exponential, Weibull, normal, lognormal, and more)
* Methodologies, tools, and practical applications of system reliability modeling and allocation
* Robust reliability design techniques
* Potential failure mode avoidance, including Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
* Accelerated life test methods, models, plans, and data analysis techniques
* Degradation testing and data analysis methods, covering both destructive and nondestructive inspections
* Practical methodologies for reliability verification and screening
* Warranty policies, data analysis, field failure monitoring, and warranty cost reduction
All reliability techniques described are immediately applicable to product planning, designing, testing, stress screening, and warranty analysis. This book is a must-have resource for engineers and others responsible forreliability and quality and for graduate students in quality and reliability engineering courses.