Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Quantitative Applications of Mass Spectrometry
Авторы: Traldi P., Lavagnini I., Magno F.
This text presents the information needed to design a successful quantitative analysis using mass spectrometric techniques currently available and widely employed. It is devoted to the researchers of different areas, who use mass spectrometry as a detector suitable for the measurements of their interest.
* An essential book for the practicing mass spectroscopist
* A genuine 'how-to' text for the practitioner focusing on quantification rather than instrumental design and techniques
* Up-to-date structured text describing methods, experimental strategy, capabilities and limitations, with data analysis and interpretation
* Brings together material widely dispersed in the pertinent literature into one unique source
* Internationally recognized group of authors