Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Schaum's Outline of Fluid Dynamics
Авторы: Hughes W.F., Winowich N.
Master fluid dynamics with Schaum's—the high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams!
Students love Schaum's Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
* Brush up before tests
* Find answers fast
* Study quickly and more effectively
* Get the big picture without spending hours poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum's Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct format—without overwhelming you with unnecessary details. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to remember—fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
* Complete coverage of the field of fluid dynamics
* Clear explanations of concepts and theory
* 100 fully solved problems, with step-by-step solutions
* A new chapter on computational fluid dynamics