Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Security Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Information Security Job
Авторы: Butler Ch., Rogers R., Hurley Ch.
* Technology professionals seeking higher-paying security jobs need to know security fundamentals to land the job-and this book will help
* Divided into two parts: how to get the job and a security crash course to prepare for the job interview
* Security is one of today's fastest growing IT specialties, and this book will appeal to technology professionals looking to segue to a security-focused position
* Discusses creating a resume, dealing with headhunters, interviewing, making a data stream flow, classifying security threats, building a lab, building a hacker's toolkit, and documenting work
* The number of information security jobs is growing at an estimated rate of 14 percent a year, and is expected to reach 2.1 million jobs by 2008