Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Advanced CMOS Cell Design
Авторы: Sicare E., Bendhia S.D.
Take Advantage of Today's Most Sophisticated Techniquesfor Designing and Simulating Complex CMOS Integrated Circuits!
An essential working tool for electronic circuit designers and students alike, Advanced CMOS Cell Design is a practice-based guide to today's most sophisticated design and simulation techniques for CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) integrated circuits.
Written by two internationally renowned circuit designers, this outstanding book presents the state-of-the-art techniques required to design and simulate every type of CMOS integrated circuit. The reference contains unsurpassed coverage of deep-submicron to nanoscale technologies…SRAM, DRAM, EEPROM, and Flash…design of a simple microprocessor…configurable logic circuits…data converters… input/output…design rules… and much more. Packed with 100 detailed illustrations, Advanced CMOS Cell Design enables you to:
* Explore the latest embedded memory architectures
* Master the programming of logic circuits
* Get expert guidance on radio frequency (RF) circuit design
* Learn more about silicon on insulator (SOI) technologies
* Acquire a full range of circuit simulation tools
This Advanced CMOS Circuit Design Toolkit Covers-
• Deep-Submicron to Nanoscale Technologies • SRAM, DRAM, EEPROM, and Flash • Design of a Simple Microprocessor • Configurable Logic Circuits • Radio Frequency (RF) Circuit Design • Data Converters • Input/Output • Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Technologies • Impact of Nanotechnologies • Design Rules • Quick-Reference Sheets
Etienne Sicard is a professor of electronic engineering at the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA).
Sonia Delmas Bendhia is a senior lecturer in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering at INSA.