Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Computing with Mathematica
Автор: Hoft M.
Computing With Mathematica is a student-friendly courseware which equips students with the necessary tools to use Mathematica to solve problems in their engineering, physics, statistics, mathematics, or computer science courses. As a tutorial, students will benefit from learning on their own how to use Mathematica for problem-solving in technical fields.
The authors have designed an accessible interactive text which consists of 12 electronic Mathematica notebooks for computation and visualization. This learning program is ideal for introducing students to computing with Mathematica and for investigating topics.
* Interactive, Mathematica-based text, electronic as well as printed version included
* Examples, challenging exercises, and interactive explorations from a variety of disciplines
* Wide variety of interesting and worth-while mathematical applications
* Integration of student projects as an essential component of the course; collection of student projects included
* Interactive text allows user to change examples and avenues of exploration