Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Practical JBoss Seam Projects
Автор: Farley J.
Practical JBoss® Seam Projects, written by renowned author and enterprise Java practitioner Jim Farley, is expected to be the first practical projects book of its kind on this groundbreaking open source lightweight JSF-EJB3 framework.
* Practical application scenarios are used to demonstrate the nature of the JBoss Seam framework, its efficacy, and its limitations.
* The series of scenarios and cases demonstrate key elements of the framework (e.g., basic web application development, rich web clients with Ajax, and so forth).
* Real-world case studies offer valuable insight into the new practices of JBoss Seam Web 2.0 development
What you'll learn
* See how to use the open source lightweight standards-based Seam framework in the context of the Java EE 5 environment.
* Get a quick, broad primer on Seam by examining a "canonical" web application.
* Appreciate the JSF extension capabilities offered by Seam (including conversations and breadcrumbs), the use of EJB3 session backing beans, and general persistence management.
* Get practical help from case studies, such as a PayPal-like web application project.
* Understand page-flow management provided by Seam's jPDL through a working case study.
* Design rich web user interfaces using Seam and Ajax in another working case study.
* Discover the workflow and BPM support provided by Seam's integration with jBPM.