Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Foundations of Qt Development
Автор: Thelin J.
As the standard for KDE desktop environment, Trolltech's Qt is a necessary basis for all programmers who want to develop cross-platform applications on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and FreeBSD. A multitude of popular applications have been written in Qt including Adobe Photoshop Elements, Google Earth, Perforce Visual Client, and Skype.
Foundations of Qt Development is based on Qt 4.2, and is aimed at C++ programmers who want to become proficient using this excellent toolkit to create graphical applications that can be ported to all major platforms. The book is focused on teaching you to write your own code in addition to using existing code. And common areas of confusion are identified, addressed, and answered. You'll learn everything you need to know to get up and running fast, including
* Widgets and layouts (including creating your own widgets!)
* Dialog boxes and windows
* The Interview Framework (models and views)
* Drawing and printing
* Internationalizing and localizing
* Interacting with files, streams, and XML
* Working with databases
* Unit testing with Qt
* Utilizing Qt as a Rapid Application Development tool
* Building and using plug-ins
* Utilizing timers and threading