Нашли опечатку? Выделите ее мышкой и нажмите Ctrl+Enter
Название: Building Spring 2 Enterprise Applications
Автор: Smeets B.
Spring has made a remarkable rise in popularity since its conception in 2002. Many users have found the lightweight, open source Spring Framework 2.x ideal for building their applications in Java EE environments. Written by Interface21, Building Spring 2 Enterprise Applications will take developers through the following:
* Covers the first steps of using Spring while discussing the relevant technologies that Spring can be integrated with, what to be aware of, and how working with Spring makes them easier to use
* Focuses on the most useful features of Spring, including persistence and transaction management as well as the complete Spring web tools portfolio
* Introduces three-tier application design and how to test these designs
What you’ll learn
* Get a gentle introduction to the Spring Framework 2.x and the application context.
* Access and persist your data with Spring and its modules for JDBC, Hibernate, iBATIS, JDO, OpenJPA, and others.
* Use Spring for business logic and transaction management and support.
* Work with Spring’s web-tier solutions including Spring MVC web framework, web forms, web flow, as well as integration with other web solutions.
* See how Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) is important and what role it plays in Spring and your three-tier enterprise application.
* Test and deploy Spring.